For Immediate Services
JUST 3 EASY STEPS TO A PEST-FREE HOME
FREE PEST CONTROL INSPECTION
PEST CONTROL TREATMENT
We are confident that we provide the most reliable pest control. If you do experience a problem inside your home that needs to be addressed, we will gladly provide an inside service at your convenience, at no extra charge!
MITE T TECH – PEST CONTROL
When it comes to unwanted pests control, the earlier you solve the problem, the better. Once you’ve noticed some signs that there are pests in your private or commercial property, you must immediately call for the best pest control management specialist. No matter what kind of pest issues you are facing in your residential or commercial properties, Mite T Tech’s team of pest control professionals are here to help.
Here are some of the tell-tale signs that you have pests in your home:
- Noise- It’s true that many pests move quietly. However, they are not silent. If you listen carefully at night, you might hear them making movements. The best way to do this is putting your ear against the wall as pests control usually lurk in the wall cavities. You might also want to check the ceiling, the attic, and any other location with crawl space.
- Foul Smell- Pests usually leave a stench behind them, which is usually similar to a musky odor. If your property has a whiff of this odor, even if it’s faint, then there’s a high chance that your place is infested with pests, which opens the door to hiring us your pest control company.
- Nests- When pests find a place warm and cozy with an abundant source of food, they’re likely to stay around for a while. Sooner or later, they will make nests and try to reproduce. You’ll most probably find these nests in dark nooks and corners of the house like within the loft insulation.
- Damaged Property and Wiring- Pests, like mice, are fond of gnawing anything they see to wear down their growing teeth. Whether it’s wood, pipes, wires, plastics, etc., they’ll chew on it. This is one of the most obvious signs of having pest control
- Leavings- Animal droppings and urine are not only clear signs that pests exist, but they also pose a great health risk. These waste matters contain dangerous pathogens like bacteria and viruses.
Pests tend to multiply quickly. The greater the infestations, the higher your costs will be because you will have to remove them, replace your damaged possessions, and take care of your health. What you need is a professional pest control company that will ensure the safety and security of your residential property.
Here are the main reasons why you should address pest control infestation immediately:
- Pests bring diseases that can be serious. Millions of deaths during the medieval times are due to rodent pests, more commonly known as the bubonic plague. Your home will not be a safe place for your kids if you continually have to deal with pest control.
- Pests can cause major destruction to your residential or commercial properties. For example, more dangerous pests such as terminates have the ability to cause costly damage to existing structures.
- Pests uncontrolled will not only cause damage, but they will also reduce the value of your property. If you are a business owner, for example, your customers may see that your place of business is infested with unwanted pests and may not want to return.
If you’re looking for a pest control management specialist, then Mite T Tech is here to help you. We have licensed and experienced technicians who have been in the industry for 15 years. Since your family’s safety and your business’ reputation is what matters most, we always do our 100% best to make sure that no pests lurk in the walls and other spaces of your house and office.
What Makes A Successful Pest Control Program?
One of the most important factors towards an effective pest control program is quality treatment. Mite T Tech is committed to providing residences and commercial properties a pest control service that will immediately address their pest problems. To ensure that you will get nothing but the best service, we follow a strict procedure in addressing pest infestation.
Step 1: Pest Control Inspection
Inspecting your house or business will help us determine where the infected area is and how serious the situation is. Usually, pests lurk in basements, walls and attics, cabinets, receiving docks, and storage areas. Once the location is identified, we will then figure out the kind of problem we’re dealing with. Then we will take time to create a plan to solve it.
Step 2: Giving Pest Control Treatment
Surface spraying is the most common treatment used when dealing with crawling insects like cockroaches and ants. It is usually done on areas where the pests nest and breed. Our solution is actually eco-friendly so as not to harm you, your employees, or your family.
Some of our most common pest control treatments include:
- Misting for indoor application and treating flying insects like flies
- Roach baiting for indoor application against cockroaches
- Rodent pest control in the form of cages, glue traps
Step 3: Pest Control Gel Baiting
When surface spraying and other methods fail, we use gel bait, but only in places where it is permitted. It is usually applied in areas that are critical like cockroach harborages. It is also placed on equipment, storage shelving, and other places for maximum effect.
Step 4: Pest Control Treatment of Voids
Even when pests are already killed, their harborages can still be active for some time. To finish the task, we treat any cracks, crevice, and voids that may be in the area. Sealing them will ensure that no other pests can nest in them.
Step 5: Assessment
To make sure that no pest will come back, Mite T Tech will assess the area with free follow-up pest control treatments. This is also done to monitor the status of the treatment and to make sure that you won’t get bothered again. If there’s a need to reapply treatment, then we’ve got you covered!
What Pest Control Services Do We Offer?
With in-depth training and eco-friendly products, Mite T Tech will look at any conditions that may invite pests, tackle them immediately, and create a full-proof plan to prevent them from invading your structure again. Here are the pest control services that we offer:
Residential Pest Control
Your home should be a place of safety. If there are pests living with you, then it defies the purpose of a home. Mite T Tech offers a full range of residential pest control services to ensure your peace of mind in Sanford, Florida.
Since we believe that effective pest elimination begins with a proactive inspection, we will do that before we start any treatment. This will lead us to identify the problem areas in the house, customize a plan, and implement the solution. However, our highly-trained team does not stop there. We give advice on how to handle environmental and structural factors that contribute to the pest problem. As part of our proactive initiative, we will also carry out weekly or bi-weekly routine inspections to ensure that your home is really free of any pest control.
Our residential pest control services include the following:
- Gopher Control
- Stink Bug Control
- Bee Control
- Wasp Control
- Spider Control
- Cockroach Control
- Mosquito Control
- Tick And Flea Control
- Ant Control
- Bird Control
- Bed Bug Elimination
- Termite Control And Inspections
- Rodent Control
Treatments for residential pest control includes soil treatment, trenching or rodding, drenching, dusting, mound demolition, soil poisoning, reticulation system, spraying or misting, etc. The treatment we will use will depend on the environment and the home structure. We don’t want to cause unnecessary damage to your property.
To maintain the lack of pests control in your homes, we suggest the following treatments:
- Dust all entry points so that no pests can enter.
- Treat the exterior perimeter of the structure for the maximum effect.
- Treat the insect harborage areas and address the issue directly.
- Treat the attic if it’s necessary. The attic, or any other storage area, is one of the many favorite places of pests.
Mite T Tech caters to all types of buildings. This includes mobile homes, single-family homes, and multi-house buildings, such as apartments. No matter what kind of place you’re living in and what kind of structure your house has, we have an appropriate solution preserved for you.
Commercial Pest Control
Large buildings tend to have many places for different kinds of pests to hide, whether it’s in the floor drains, ductwork, or the warehouse. You can protect your company’s image and assets from these harmful animals and insects by getting the services of a reliable pest control provider. Mite T Tech has intensive experience with commercial pest control. We offer effective services to solve your pest problems and protect the value of your business.
If you do not get rid of pests immediately, you might experience very high repercussions on your business. Whether you are in a hospitality business, or manufacturing enterprise, having a clean and hygienic environment is of utmost importance. One look at a pest control and you can lose the loyalty of any customer.
Through training programs, our team has gathered information on latest technology and techniques on how to handle different kinds of pest that will lurk in commercial buildings. We are also very keen on preserving the environment so we make sure that our solutions are eco-friendly. Aside from this, we make sure that we give uncompromising standards so the head of the team will personally work on every project.
Our commercial pest control services cover different facilities including:
- Food Processing
- Factories and Industrial Plants
- Shopping Centers
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Country Clubs
Our team will inspect each property carefully and put together a plan to address your pest control needs. Since we understand that each business has a sensitive and unique case, we offer a flexible schedule. After all, you don’t want to be suspected of having pests. You can give us the time you want us to drop by your office, and we’ll regulate your pest control.
To address your pest infestation problems, we offer different treatments including the following:
- Rodent Pest Control
- Commercial Termite Pest Control
- Stored Product Pest Elimination
- Bee And Wasp Control
- Mosquito Control
- Stink Bug Control
- Air Curtain Investigation Services
- Commodity And Car Fumigations
- Drain Line Services
- Flying Insect Control
- Food Handling Pest Control
We are dedicated to protecting your reputation, working environment, and your products. After all, a clean and pest-free commercial building is crucial to the business.
Why Choose Mite T Tech?
Mite T Tech focuses on giving environmentally friendly treatments in controlling or managing household pests like rodents, flies, cockroaches, etc, which are usually present in offices, warehouses, homes, and other structures. We fully understand the gravity of not being able to address them directly, so we offer you solutions that would best solve this problem. These solutions can be summarized with the following:
- Treat the entry points of pests control so as to prevent future pest infestation. This is an effective long-term solution.
- Segregate infested areas, specifically those that require special treatment methods and preventive measures to ensure that non-infested areas are not damaged or infiltrated.
- Identify and eliminate the source of water and food that may sustain the pests’ lives. This can be paired with proper sanitation and following simple hygienic procedures.
- Use treatments approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to achieve safe pest management solution for the home and office. Since we use an environmentally friendly means of treating your property, you can confidently trust us.
The Better Business Bureau has accredited Mite T Tech Pest Control Management with a 5-star review. We follow the industry’s benchmark for the highest standards in operating pest control treatment, addressing different environmental conditions, keeping good customer service, and training pest control technicians.
Why Don’t You Call Us Now?
Don’t wait for the pest infestation to worsen and give you more problems. If you’re out looking for the best pest control provider in Sanford, Florida, then you need not look any further. Mite T Tech can cater to any of your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Remember, there is no better time to address the pest infestation problem than today. Just give us a call now and let our customer support know about your concerns and we’ll deal with them right away. We will even give you a free quote! For more information, contact 1-888-750-PEST (7378).